Buy Best Anti Amoebics Medicine Online From India
Dysentery is a medical terminology that refers to bloody diarrhea. It is most common caused by either the shigella Bacteria (bacillary dysentery) or by the entamoeba parasite. This briefing will concentrate on the latter, called either amoebic dysentery or amoebiasis.
There are mainly six species of parasites in the entamoeba group but symptoms are most common with the entamoebahistolytica parasite. The amoebae are found in soil, water or edible items and other damp environments. They also live in the liver, gut, lung and intestines of infected people and can be passed out in the stools of infected people, leading to contamination of drinking water or food supplies in countries with poor sanitation.
Some key facts about Amoebics:
- Amoebic dysentery is an intestinal infection due to a protozoan parasite known as: entamoebahistolytica.
- Infection by entamoebahistolytica sometimes may cause no symptoms.
- Infection by entamoeba dysentery such as: diarrhea, abdominal pain, and passing stool with blood fever, chills, and mucus.
- Entamoebahistolytica infections can invade the liver to form an abscess.
- Transmission of amoebic dysentery occurs generally through the faecal-oral route (poor toilet hygiene), such as: ingestion of contaminated food or water.
- The incubation period (time from infection to symptoms developing) is variable, and may range from a few days to several weeks. It is commonly 2 to 4 weeks.
- Treatment may include the right way to use antibiotics as well as antiprotozoal drugs.
- Preventon: always maintain good personal food and environmental hygiene. Adopt the five major keys to food safety in handling food:
- Choose : always choose safe raw materials
- Clean: always keep hands and utensils neat and clean
- Separate: separate raw and cooked it best.
- Cook: food cook thoroughly