Many experts think that Alzheimer’s disease results from an increase in the production or accumulation of specific types of protein (beta-amyloid protein) in the brain that cause nerve cell death. The likelihood of having Alzheimer’s disease increases substantially at the age of 60 and may affect 40% of persons over the age of 80. Nonetheless, Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging and is not something that inevitably occurs in later life. For instance, many people live to over 90 years of age and never develop Alzheimer’s disease.
Alzheimer Disease Facts
- Alzheimer’s disease is by far the most common cause for dementia in the US, UK, CANADA and other countries in the world.
- Alzheimer’s disease is a gradually progressive problem of the mind that is characterized by symptoms such as: Impairment of memory and eventually by affecting the reasoning, planning, language, and perception.
- The likelihood of having Alzheimer’s disease increases substantially after the age of 65 and it may affect around 40% of persons over the age of 80.
- The primary risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease is age increase of a person. There are also genetic factors and some other risk factors involved.
- Characteristic symptoms and stages of Alzheimer disease include:
- Problems with performing familiar
- Difficulty writing or speaking
- Losing or misplacing things.
- Mood or behavior changes.
- Loss of interest in daily activities.
- Poor judgment
- Loss of orientation to time and place. Etc.
- Symptoms may be present in varying levels of seriousness.
- The main cause of Alzheimer’s is not known. Although accumulation of the protein amyloidal in the brain is suspected to play a vital role.
- The treatment of Alzheimer should be based on a comprehensive examination that eliminates other causes of dementia.
Risk Factors for Getting Alzheimer’s
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Possible elevated blood cholesterol etc.
Warning Signs and Symptoms of Alzheimer's
The below mentioned list of warning signs includes common symptoms of Alzheimer’s. Individuals who experience several of these symptoms should see a health care provider for a complete evaluation:
- Memory loss
- Difficulty performing familiar tasks.
- Problems talking with others or writing.
- Disorientation to time and place.
- Poor or decreased judgment.
- Vision problems
- Problems with solving problems or planning.
- Misplacing things
- Changes in mood, personality or behavior.
- Loss of initiative or withdrawal from social activities.
How Alzheimer’s disease treat:
No specific blood test or imaging test present for the treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s disease is treating when:
- A patient has sufficient or enough cognitive decline to meet criteria for dementia.
- The clinical help is consistent with that of Alzheimer’s disease.
- No other brain minor or major problems and other processes are better explanations for dementia.
Best Alzheimer Medication:
Cholinesterase Inhibitors (ChEls):
In patients with Alzheimer’s there is a relative scarcity of a brain chemical neurotransmitter known as Acetylcholine (neurotransmitters are chemical messengers generated by nerves that the nerves help to communicate with each other in order to work out their functions). Substantial study has shown that acetylcholine chemical is necessary in the ability to form new brain memories. The cholinesterase inhibitors (ChEIs) prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine. As a result, more acetylcholine is available in the mind, and it may become smoother to form new brain memories.
Four ChEIs have been approved by the FDA:
- Donepezil hydrochloride
Partial Glutamate Antagonists
Glutamate chemical is the excitatory neurotransmitter in the mind. One theory shows that too much glutamate may be affected for the brain and cause Deterioration of brain nerve cells. Memantine acts by partially lowering the effect of glutamate to activate nerve cells. Studies have shown that some patients on Memantine can care for themselves better than patients on sugar medicine. Memantine is approved for diagnosis of serious or severe dementia, and studies did not demonstrate it was helpful in mild dementia. It is also possible to diagnose patients with both AChEs and Memantine without loss of effectiveness of either medication or an increase in side effects.
Available Alzheimer Medication Online:
There are so many brands of Alzheimer medicine in the online or offline market which are very helpful for the treatment of Alzheimer disease. But sometimes patients do not judge which medicine is genuine or effective because lots of fake medicine is also available in the market. So, if you want to buy safe and effective Alzheimer medicine online then you should move to our website because we deal in especially Alzheimer medicine from India to all over the world. We provide a wide range of Alzheimer medication to the customer at best price. Here we provide a list of Alzheimer medicines.
List of Medication Alzheimer Online:
- Admenta 10mg
- Admenta 5mg
- Donamem 5mg
- Donep 10mg
- Donep 5mg
- Galamer 4mg
- Galamer 8mg etc.