Brief Information About Parkinson&Rsquo;S Disease:
The symptoms of Parkinson’s may differ from person to person. However, symptoms often start on one side of your body and are generally related to movement. Well known symptoms of Parkinson’s disease related to movement such as; tremor (involuntary shaking of particular organ of the body, usually starts in a limb) which is worse at rest, harden (muscle stiffness of limbs and joints which limit the range of motion) and bradykinesia (physical movements become very less). Other symptoms unrelated to movement like: daytime sleepiness, depression and difficulties in swallowing and voice problems. Parkinson’s disease is caused by the slow breakdown or death of certain nerve cells in the mind. This leads to a decrease in the level of a chemical known as dopamine in the brain. When dopamine levels degrade, it causes abnormal mind in activity, leading to various symptoms of Parkinson’s.
What Is Antiparkinsonian Drug?
Parkinson’s disease cannot be diagnosed, treatments are available to help decrease symptoms and maintain quality of life. These include supportive therapies like: Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy and Psychological counseling that help you coupe with routine life, or medication to control your symptoms. Surgical procedures like: deep brain stimulation may be used under the direction of a physician. Antiparkinsonian medicines are drugs used to diagnose the symptoms of Parkinson’s. The antiparkinsonian medicines come in oral dosage forms for example: capsules, tablets, liquid forms etc.
The main types of medications that are used to treat Parkinson’s are:
- Dopaminergic medications
- MAO-B inhibitors.
- COMT inhibitors
- Glutamate antagonist
- Dopamine agonists
- Levodopa. Etc.
Directions To Use Antiparkinsonian Medicine:
Before taking antiparkinsonian drugs a patient should keep in mind the below mentioned instructions and guidelines:
- Check its expiration date.
- Check its pros and cons.
- Read out all the instructions and directions to use.
- Consume it with water only.
- Do not use it with alcohol
- Consume it at the same time.
- Consume it after taking some food. Etc.
What Are The Risks With Antiparkinsonian Drugs?
- Anti-Parkinson’s medicines have a stimulant effect. For few people, they may cause a habit or addiction.
- When you stop consuming antiparkinsonian medication, you should reduce your dose gradually. Otherwise your Parkinsonism symptoms may return.
- You may decide to stop consuming anti parkinson's medicines and antipsychotics around the same time. In this case, guidelines suggest to come off the antipsychotic first and then stop the anti parkinson's drug.
You should be especially careful about consuming these drugs if you are suffering the below mentioned disease:
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- A heart condition
- Liver disease etc.
You Should Avoid These Medicines If You:
- Have myasthenia gravis ( a rare, serious muscles disorder)
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because there is very less information on how safe these medicines are, and babies are sensitive to antimuscarinic effects.
- Have an enlarged prostate
- Have glaucoma (a serious eye condition), or risk of developing it.
- Are showing signs of tardive dyskinesia. Etc.
How To Buy Antiparkinsonian Medicine Online:
If you have the problem of parkinson's disease and you want to buy antiparkinsonian drugs then you should move to buy antiparkinsonian medicine online. There are so many online pharmacy websites which provide the best and effective medicine to the patient. Nowadays, a large number of people buy their medicine through online pharmacies because they are well aware about the advantages of online shops. So, if you want to buy genuine and superior quality medicine then you should buy antiparkinsonian drugs online from our website because we are the best and leading online pharmacy of Indian which deals in especially antiparkinsonian drugs all over the world.
Why to Buy Antiparkinsonian Medicine Online:
- A patient can compare the price to others pharmacies.
- A patient can get the medicine at home.
- Get the best and branded medicine.
- Easy to buy
- No need to bargaining
- A patient can read its pros and cons on the website before buy. Etc.
List Of Best Antiparkinsonian Medicine:
- Amantrel 100Mg Tablets
- Pramipex 0.25Mg Tablets
- Pramipex 0.5Mg Tablets
- Pramipexole 1Mg Tablets
- Syncapone 37.5+200+150Mg Tablets
- Syncapone 50Mg Tablets
- Syndopa 110Mg Tablets
- Syndopa 125Mg Tablets
- Syndopa 275Mg Tablets
- Syndopa Cr 250Mg Tablets Etc.