Found in 2015, the needmypills is an alliance of the provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory authorities as well as the US pharmacy services. Our members regulatory the practice of pharmacy in their respective jurisdictions in USA and their primary mandate is protecting and serving the public interest. The association provides a platform for its members to discuss issues and to take a national approach in addressing common issues in the practice of pharmacy in USA.
Our Mission Statement
National leadership in the pursuit of online pharmacy regulatory excellence.
Our Vision Statement
Best pharmacy regulation, best pharmacy functioning, best patient care.
- Leadership: we provide strong, innovative and proactive leadership in the regulation of pharmacy practice.
- Excellence: we commit to quality in all of our service to support serving the public interest.
- Integrity: we work with integrity, honesty and in an ethical way with each other, our partners and stakeholders.
- Respect: we recognize, consider and value the contributions and differences of others, and behave or treat everyone respectfully manners. We resolve all the minor or major issues openly and constructively.
- Transparency: we communicate our purpose and objectives clearly. We endeavor for openness in what we do and the decisions we take.
As an alliance of pharmacy regulatory authorities, needmypills, defined proposition includes:
- Leadership on national policy issues
- Harmonization of standards to strengthen their credibility, dependability, and acceptance
- A national, central point of contact for communication and engagement with USA and international stakeholders
A community of practice for pharmacy regulatory authorities across USA to address common issues and share knowledge and experiences relevant to pharmacy regulation.